Thursday, May 19, 2011

Richard

If you are here you most likely know me.  If you stumbled here somehow here is a brief intro.

I currently attend Arizona State University where I am in Barrett's Honors College and dual-major in Philosophy and Religious studies.  I work at the Center for the Study of Religion and Conflict where I do web development and graphic design.  I am a motorcycle and life enthusiast.  

As mentioned in the sub-title, this blog is to share this trip with my friends and family.  I typically do not take pictures on my trips, or in any other aspect of life for that matter.  This makes the sharing of the events in my life less vivid and inclusionary for others. I thought his would be a fun, easy, and more participatory way to include the people I care about in my excursions.

No comments:

Post a Comment